Hello All!!

SO about me .... where to start? I was born in California on January 28 .... boring? Ok lets see educational background, I attended Westminster College in Salt Lake City , UT which happens to be where I currently live. I love the winter season in Utah, nothing beats a good winter storm. I would classify myself as a big adrenaline junkie, nothing beats sliding off the road in the winter. Its like a free roller coaster, who doesn't love that right? eh eh ... no takers huh. Well also I love snowboarding in the winter, I recently tried night boarding and I must say not a big fan. I really don't like being cold, which is odd because I love the winter so much. I am also obsessed with reality TV, my favorites being Bethenny Ever After, Flipping Out and Millionaire Matchmaker. I love loud and in your face personalities. I also enjoy spending time with my two dogs the oldest, Tequila is a rescue dog from Panama. My younger dog, Lena is a min pin that I received as a gift.


I have worked at many company's before coming to Verizon Wireless. I have added some links to their pages. I worked for Real Salt Lake in their promotions department and in their community relations department. I also worked for Westminster College in their communications department, as well as worked for Simmons Media Group doing promotions for X96.

I currently work as a Communications Analyst for Verizon Wireless. My job is to help motivate employees to excel at their job. Currently I am working out of the Salt Lake City call center. A very common obstacle that any call center will face is employee satisfaction. So my job is to combat that, it becomes difficult once employees become complacent. I love the challenge that my job presents, especially when I launch new campaigns that bring in excellent results. I learned a lot from where I received my Bachelors.

I received my Bachelors from Westminster College, I majored in communications and minored in Psychology and Spanish. I really enjoyed having a all encompassing degree. I learned about journalism, public relations, technical writing, advertising, and graphic design. I have been able to use all of those various means of communication in my current job, which has been great. Now I am looking at expanding my knowledge into the international market.

With this degree I hope that it will help me to become a more desirable candidate for a Product- Launch Consultant as well as potentially a marketing consultant for Vodafone, a parent company for Verizon Wireless.

No comments:

Post a Comment